gBurner 4.8gBurner Systems, Inc. – 1.2MB – Shareware – Windows
1. Create and burn data / audio CD/DVD. gBurner supports the following disc types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM.
2. Create multisession CD/DVD.
3. Make bootable CD/DVD.
4. Burn data, audio and video image file.
5. Copy CD/DVD.
6. Erase rewritable disc.
7. Optimize file layout to save disc space.
8. Open, create, extract, edit and convert ISO/BIN Image file. gBurner can convert almost all image file formats to ISO/BIN image file format.
9. Easy and friendly interface. gBurner supports context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy and paste...
gBurner is a Shareware software in the category Audio & Multimedia developed by gBurner Systems, Inc..
It was checked for updates 188 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of gBurner is 4.8, released on 10/19/2018. It was initially added to our database on 04/26/2008. The most prevalent version is 3.4, which is used by 33 % of all installations.
gBurner runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 1.2MB.
Users of gBurner gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for gBurner!